Cairo, Twenty people were injured, as initial estimates, after a locomotive rammed into a sleeper train coming from Aswan towards Cairo on Sunday in the Upper Egyptian governorate of Minya, the Health and Population Ministry said. In a statement, the ministry said 19 of the injured were ambulanced to Minya General Hospital while one was taken to Minya University Hospital. According to preliminary reports, injuries include bruises and abrasions. No deaths were reported so far, Mena News Agency reported. Source: Bahrain News Agency
Central Military Zone Thwarts Infiltration Attempt by Three Individuals
Amman: Border Guard forces within the Central Military Zone thwarted an infiltration attempt by three individuals across one of its border frontlines as they tried to illegally cross the frontier.
According to Jordan News Agency, military surveillanc…