Two Jordanians previously announced abducted released

The two Jordanian nationals who had been announced abducted in Syria returned to Jordan after the Syrian authorities secured their release, the Foreign Ministry said. Ministry spokesperson Sufyan Qudah said in a statement that the two Jordanian nationals Maher Sufi and Mahmoud Aweidah had been abducted in Syria for two weeks before the Syrian authorities secured their release and sent them to the Kingdom. Qudah praised the Syrian authorities for their cooperation in bringing Sufi and Aweidah back home, adding that the Jordanian embassy in Damascus had maintained non-stop contact with the Syrian authorities until the abductees were brought back to the Kingdom, according to the statement. Source: Jordan News Agency

Search

POPULAR nEWS

Trump Declares Intent to Make Strait of Hormuz US Territory

United states: President Donald Trump announced on Friday his intention to declare the Strait of Hormuz as a US territory, Anadolu Ajansi (AA) reported. Speaking at the Nassau County Police Academy in Garden City, New York, Trump stated his plans woul…